gslclapack

J.J.Green j.j.green@sheffield.ac.uk
Wed Mar 29 18:04:00 GMT 2006

Hi

> which seems no better than calling the fortran libs directly
> from c code. And the problem with this is, of course, that
   [snip]
> These seem to be the major probblems, right?

I think the problem with calling fortran from C is that
it is compiler, OS and (I think) architecture dependant.
CLAPACK solves the portability problem, but as you have
noticed, not the arcane interface which puts most poeple
off using it.

Cheers

Jim
--
J.J. Green, Dept. Applied Mathematics, Hicks Bld.,
University of Sheffield, UK.   +44 (0114) 222 3742