Macintosh / Intel

Erik Schnetter schnetter@cct.lsu.edu
Wed Mar 29 16:52:00 GMT 2006

Darren,

thanks for your initial attempt at making gsl work on Intel Macs.  I
think I have improved on your patch.  I include my version below.  It
is a diff starting from gsl 1.7.  I have taken code from libgfortran,
which is part of gcc and is distributed under the LGPL.

Brian,

the file i386/fp_regs.h to which you refer does not exist (on Darwin
8.5.2).

-erik

--
Erik Schnetter <schnetter@cct.lsu.edu>