A new extension package to the gsl

Andrew Redd amredd@gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 14:24:00 GMT 2005

Hello GSL development community,
I believe that this is the place to talk about the GSL extensions.  My
name is Andrew Redd and some colleagues of mine and I  have created an
extension package for the GSL.  We have called it TAMU ANOVA as the
purpose of it is to compute ANOVA and was made at Texas A&M University.
I have set up a web page for the package at
www.stat.tamu.edu/~aredd/tamuanova/ where you can download the package.
I would appreciate any comments that people have about it.  I hope that
you find it satisfactorily documented and the code commented.

Thank you,
-Andrew Redd