Cubic spline interpolation.

Andrea Riciputi ariciputi@pito.com
Fri Jan 16 16:45:00 GMT 2004

Hi,
I need the coeficient of a cubic spline interpolation. How can I get
them out of the GSL structure after the usuals:

         gsl_interp_accel *acc
            = gsl_interp_accel_alloc ();
          gsl_spline *spline
            = gsl_spline_alloc (gsl_interp_cspline, 10);

          gsl_spline_init (spline, x, y, 10);
calls?? I've poked around the GSL code and I know they are within the
"spline" structure but I can't realize where.

Thanks in advance,
	Andrea.

---
Andrea Riciputi

"Science is like sex: sometimes something useful comes out,
   but that is not the reason we are doing it" -- (Richard Feynman)