Complex version of gsl_linalg_solve_symm_tridiag

Stewart, Derek dstewar@sandia.gov
Wed Jan 8 19:22:00 GMT 2003

	Hi all,

	I am using GSL to work with complex matrices and it has proved very
useful.  In many cases, I need to take the inverse of a complex matrice and
it would be very helpful to take advantage of the tridiagonal nature of the
matrix.  I know that GSL has the routine gsl_linalg_solve_symm_tridiag which
can be used on real matrices.  I was wondering if there was a version for
complex matrices in the works or if someone had adapted the routine for
complex matrices.  Any suggestions would be appreciated.

							Thanks,

								Derek

Derek Stewart
Sandia Natl. Labs