A question and a little request.

Andrea Riciputi ariciputi@pito.com
Wed Jan 8 17:28:00 GMT 2003

Hi,
I've been using GSL for half an year under MacOS X. As far as I can see
they work pretty well, but I use only few routines (especially those
related to special functions). However, if I try to test them
thouroughly (via make check) I get an internal compiler error (using
gcc3) or the check fails (with gcc2). So can I trust GSL under OSX or
not?

Finally a little request. I'm would be very glad to see a PDF version
of reference manual.

Thanks in advance,
Andrea.

---
Andrea Riciputi

"Science is like sex: sometimes something useful comes out,
   but that is not the reason we are doing it" -- (Richard Feynman)