vector spherical waves

Rainer Bunger rainer.bunger@m.eads.net
Thu May 2 04:02:00 GMT 2002

Hi!

I would like to implement a VECTOR spherical wave expansion. For this
task, I need to have the normalized associated Legendre function P_{nm}
(already included), its derivative and the normalized associated
Legendre function divided by \sin(\theta). I think it's quite simple to
do it together with the existing computation of P_{nm} (?)

Also of interest is a FAST spherical wave expansion (transform) and a
FAST inverse transform for interpolation purposes (see packages
SpHarmonicKit or spherepack).

Are there plans to implement this?

Very nice library!

Kind regards,