pdf docs? new tarball?

Brian Gough bjg@network-theory.co.uk
Fri Mar 31 15:20:00 GMT 2000

You may have to drop the pdf format, unfortunately. I don't have the
Adobe distiller any more so it is not so easy to make pdf files.

There will be a new release in a month or two, depending how things
go.

I wouldn't recommend taking a snapshot from CVS, it would probably be
time-consuming to get something that worked. Also the documentation is
not in sync at the moment.