pdf docs? new tarball?

Dirk Eddelbuettel edd@debian.org
Thu Mar 30 18:53:00 GMT 2000

I noticed that the documentation has been updated to 0.5+ in .ps.gz and .html
form, but that the .pdf is still stuck at 0.4. Could someone update it, and
possibly also add a target to doc/Makefile.am ?

I am also thinking about updating the Debian package I maintain and am unsure
as to whether a cvs snapshot would be considered inappropriate -- but the
last release (0.5) is getting somewhat out of line.  Any plan to making a new
point release?

Thanks,  Dirk

--
According to the latest figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless.