Citing GSL?

Brett Viren bviren@superk.physics.sunysb.edu
Tue Feb 29 15:55:00 GMT 2000

Hi all.

Since I used GSL routines to get my final result, I would like to give
some credit and cite GSL in my thesis.  Is there a preferred reference
to use, such as a preprint or other publication?

If anything fits this bill, I would suggest sticking this info in the
next release of the manual, some place easy to spot.  Putting the
issue of scientific citation in the user's mind will help elevate
publishing software to the level of publishing other research.

Cheers,
-Brett.