broken after libtoolswitch on

Dave Morrison dave@bnl.gov
Sun Feb 20 10:25:00 GMT 2000

Steve ROBBINS wrote:

> No, you did right.  Dave Morrison was cheating!  ;-)

Agh!  Slandered, publicly.  Let's at least agree to substitute the
phrase "being cutting edge" for "cheating"!  It is true that I'm using
libtool et al from their respective CVS repos - I apologize if this
caused any confusion.  The GNU build tools are long overdue for a
release.

Cheers,
Dave

--
David Morrison  Brookhaven National Laboratory  phone: 631-344-5840
                Physics Department, Bldg 510 C    fax: 631-344-3253