broken after libtoolswitch on

Dave Morrison dave@bnl.gov
Thu Feb 17 09:54:00 GMT 2000

Hi-

Isn't the situation easier to handle if you do both?  I mean, install a
slew of separate gsl libraries and a conglomerate "convenience"
library?  No fancy conditionals, just plain vanilla automake.  I made a
very, very simple package to try this and it seems to work OK.  Grab it
at

http://www.phenix.bnl.gov/~dave/multilib-1.0.tar.gz

if you'd like to see what I did.

Steve ROBBINS wrote:

> Is having a choice something that you want to support indefinitely?  Or is
> it just an issue during a transition from one model to the other?

Cheers,
Dave
--
David Morrison  Brookhaven National Laboratory  phone: 631-344-5840
                Physics Department, Bldg 510 C    fax: 631-344-3253