Some extension of the histogram ruotines

Gerard Jungman jungman@lanl.gov
Fri Jan 28 12:13:00 GMT 2000

Simone Piccardi wrote:

> I cannot find if the GSDV server has anonymous access, but you can also
> look at the code (and this solve the problem of sending my routines)
> accessing the CVS server via WEB at:
> http://cvs.firenze.linux.it/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/gnome/gsdv/src/

I looked, but the CVS frontend/installation is broken:

 Error: Unexpected output from cvs co: cvs checkout: Sorry, you don't
have
 read/write access to the history file cvs [checkout aborted]:
 /home/cvsowner/cvsd-root/var/cvs//CVSROOT/history: Permission denied

Anyway, please just tar up the necessary files and post it to
gsl-discuss.
This is not a problem, and it will be much easier for us to work
with in that way.

Thanks.

--
G. Jungman