Some extension of the histogram ruotines

Simone Piccardi piccardi@fi.infn.it
Fri Jan 28 10:55:00 GMT 2000

I cannot find if the GSDV server has anonymous access, but you can also
look at the code (and this solve the problem of sending my routines)
accessing the CVS server via WEB at:
http://cvs.firenze.linux.it/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/gnome/gsdv/src/

You can find my routines for histogram copying, operation, max/min
finding in this page (it's a frontend to the CVS); I used the same name
scheme of GSL (so you can easily find them; they are the ones starting
for gsl instead of gsdv), ignore the ghisto files, is an old
implmentation.

Bye
--
Simone Piccardi
Microsoft is NOT the answer. Microsoft is the Question.