Some extension of the histogram ruotines

Simone Piccardi piccardi@fi.infn.it
Fri Jan 28 08:12:00 GMT 2000

Gerard Jungman wrote:
> Please send it. Brian wrote the histogram stuff, so he will deal
> with it. It might take a couple weeks, since he is busy right
> now on a contract job.
Ok, I can send it, but where? They are about 800 lines of code I don't
think is nice to send it over the mailing list.
The code is in the gsdv CVS site (cvs.firenze.linux.it); but I don't
know if there is an anonymous access; I'll ask to see if it possible to
open it.

Bye
--
Simone Piccardi
Microsoft is NOT the answer. Microsoft is the Question.