[Bug localedata/12651] strftime() needs to support more locale formats of conversion specifications
mousavi.arash at gmail dot com
sourceware-bugzilla@sourceware.org
Sat Mar 24 16:05:00 GMT 2012
http://sourceware.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=12651
Arash Mousavi <mousavi.arash at gmail dot com> changed:
What |Removed |Added
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Status|RESOLVED |REOPENED
Version|2.13 |2.15
Resolution|WORKSFORME |
--- Comment #2 from Arash Mousavi <mousavi.arash at gmail dot com> 2012-03-24 10:30:27 UTC ---
(In reply to comment #1)
> I have no idea what you're talking about. You have to provide a small,
> self-contained test case. If you have this, reopen the bug. But not before.
This is what I'm talking about with a lot more information and it is solved on
gnome side:
https://bugzilla.gnome.org/show_bug.cgi?id=658107
I just reopened the bug, but if it's not related, feel free to close it again
;)
--
Configure bugmail: http://sourceware.org/bugzilla/userprefs.cgi?tab=email
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug.
More information about the Glibc-bugs
mailing list