[Bug math/14281] Build error on Debian unstable using gcc 4.7.1
dschepler at gmail dot com
sourceware-bugzilla@sourceware.org
Fri Jun 22 20:04:00 GMT 2012
http://sourceware.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=14281
--- Comment #7 from Daniel Schepler <dschepler at gmail dot com> 2012-06-22 20:04:36 UTC ---
(In reply to comment #5)
> (In reply to comment #4)
> >
> > I couldn't reproduce the error with your attached file, whether I compiled just
> > with "gcc -c s_isnan_min.i" or put in all the flags from the command line I
> > posted. On the other hand, "gcc -c s_isnan.i" does fail with the same error.
>
> Use valgrind to see if there is anything odd.
Hmm, yes, I do get a couple valgrind errors in cc1, attached.
--
Configure bugmail: http://sourceware.org/bugzilla/userprefs.cgi?tab=email
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug.
More information about the Glibc-bugs
mailing list