[question] If the code format is wrong, the _initialize_xxx functions cannot be generated?

hilbert swdtian@163.com
Mon Jan 30 08:30:54 GMT 2023

Sorry, I have another question;
Mt clang-format tool version does not seem to match, it does not recognize the .clang-fromat script;
 where can I find the clang-format version required by gdb?

Thanks.