CI scripts

Frank Ch. Eigler fche@redhat.com
Thu Jan 19 02:42:36 GMT 2023

Simon Marchi via Gdb <gdb@sourceware.org> writes:

> [...]
>> I'm wondering whether the CI scripts for your job are available?
>> I'd like to setup a similar job on my CI to avoid similar problems
>> in future.
>> [...]
> Yes, it's on Jenkins, the job description (it uses Jenkins Job Builder)
> is here:
>
> https://github.com/simark/lttng-ci/blob/master/jobs/binutils-gdb.yaml
> [...]
> https://github.com/simark/lttng-ci/blob/master/scripts/binutils-gdb/build.sh

(I assume y'all are also aware of https://builder.sourceware.org/, which
runs several gdb build/test variants.)

> It was green for a while (I filter out pre-existing known failures /
> flaky tests in the testsuite, hoping to fix those little by little).  [...]

Yeah, that's an interesting problem.  We're also addressing it within
the bunsen testsuite data analysis gadget also running here on
sourceware, but hopefully with no hard-coded "false-results" lists
required.

- FChE