setting up sim project web space

Mark Wielaard mark@klomp.org
Wed Jan 11 23:56:00 GMT 2023

Hi,

On Wed, Jan 11, 2023 at 09:36:46AM +0400, Joel Brobecker wrote:
> > So if Joel says to flip the switch we can. We just have to make sure
> > not to clash with the GDB 13 release.
>
> On my end, I'm happy to switch as soon as you'd like.
> If you're ready to connect the hooks to perform an automatic
> update of the live version of the web server each time we do
> a push, I think we're ready!

OK https://sourceware.org/gdb is maintained in git now!

To test it out I even updated the how to update the website
instructions on https://sourceware.org/gdb/current/

Note that I forgot to change one "CVS" to "git", it still says
"Read-write CVS (GDB developers only):" instead of "Read-write git
(GDB developers only):". You could fix that up just to make sure it
works.

I also added Mike to the gdb group so he can finally create a sim
dir/web space under https://sourceware.org/gdb/sim/ (we can redirect
https://sourceware.org/sim/ there if you want).

Cheers,

Mark