[EXT] Re: Context switch during stepping causes weird behavior

Adrian Oltean adrian.oltean@nxp.com
Wed Oct 12 06:40:11 GMT 2022

Hi Luis,

Indeed, GDB does not handle very well such a case...

I'll have to think about your suggestion. The idea is not bad but my GDB server is not
aware about the underlying debugged app (Linux kernel), thus making it complicated
to map kernel threads from target to actual GDB threads.

Thanks,
Adrian