The GNU Toolchain Infrastructure Project

Frank Ch. Eigler fche@elastic.org
Tue Oct 11 14:23:37 GMT 2022

Hi -

> [...]  As for the rest, it really is a question on whether all of
> sourceware will in the end be migrated over to LF, it's for the
> remaining projects to decide.  If we indeed have all projects on
> board [...]

"we" do not.  That option was taken off the table weeks ago.  For that
matter, I have not seen -any- project decisionmaking bodies formally
announce to/with their developer communities that they wished to move
away, only a few individuals who propose that this be done.

- FChE