Proposal: Add review tags to patch review workflow.

Eli Zaretskii eliz@gnu.org
Sat Oct 8 06:23:14 GMT 2022

> Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2022 16:46:23 -0400
> From: Simon Marchi via Gdb <gdb@sourceware.org>
>
> We don't really have a formal process for voting / adopting proposals
> like this.  Given there was no negative feedback at all (from what I
> remember), please go ahead and update the wiki.  I will try to remember
> to use the tags from now on.

It would help if the new rules for using the tags were posted here as
well, I think.  Then, if someone has questions or wants to request
clarifications, they could do that right away, instead of waiting
until the first time they need to use the new rules.

Thanks.