[EXTERNAL] Re: Issue with multiple threads using remote protocol on riscv32

Denio, Mike miked@ti.com
Wed Mar 16 15:10:12 GMT 2022

Ok, thanks. I'll have to think about how I'm going to implement that.

Is it safe to assume that this only affects the initial event, and that once I see the first  'vStopped', GDB will not interlace more 'vCont' commands?

For example, say I had 8 newly stopped threads such that GDB will end up calling 'vStopped' 8 times. Is it safe to assume that GDB will not send any new vCont in the middle of sending those 8 vStopped?

Thanks again,
Mike