Refresh TUI source panel after "monitor reset"

R. Diez rdiezmail-temp2@yahoo.de
Tue Jun 21 11:30:10 GMT 2022

Hi all:

I have been using GDB with OpenOCD for quite a while in order to program and debug embedded software on an STM32 microcontroller.

I have learnt that, after a "monitor reset halt" (which resets the CPU), GDB still keeps the cached values of the CPU registers, but you can workaround it with command "flushregs".

There is one thing that is still bugging me though: in TUI mode, the source pane does not refresh until the current instruction is executed.

Is there a way to refresh the source pane after "flushregs"? I tried "maint flush source-cache" and "refresh", but they did not help.

Thanks in advance,
   rdiez