[RFC] Change displayed line when execution direction is reversed

Christian Biesinger cbiesinger@google.com
Wed Jun 15 12:34:41 GMT 2022

My personal opinion:
In general, the state of the program when gdb is stopped is the state
at the start of the displayed line (I concede that it gets more
complicated when "step"ping)
This change would make it so the state is the state at the end of the
displayed line.

I think that could be confusing? Perhaps could be mitigated by
printing a message explaining that in some way.

Christian