[RISCV] RISC-V GNU Toolchain Biweekly Sync-up call (July 14, 2022)

Wei Wu (吴伟) lazyparser@gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 14:33:41 GMT 2022

Oops the ICS file is out of date now. Feel free to use the attached
ics file for the next half of this year if you're using a local
calendar.

The google calendar link remains the same:
https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/lm5bddk2krcmtv5iputjgqvoio%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics

--
Best wishes,
Wei Wu (吴伟)