feature branch for creating MI commands with python (was: How to create new mi commands via python / get current interpreter in python)

Jan Vrany jan.vrany@fit.cvut.cz
Tue Nov 23 12:29:41 GMT 2021

Hi Simon, Andrew

> > Done. Rebased on a recent master and pushed into branch:
> > "users/jv/patches/feature-python-mi":
> >
> > https://sourceware.org/git/?p=binutils-gdb.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/users/jv/patches/feature-python-mi

I have rebased this branch on to of Andrew's patches and
wanted to update the feature branch on sourceware.org but
it failed:

remote: error: denying non-fast-forward
refs/heads/users/jv/patches/feature-python-mi (you should pull first)

What's the correct way of updating rebased / edited feature branch?

Andrew, you mentioned you have some thoughts on a different / way of
implemeting Python MI commands. Can you elaborate? I can try to address
your comments while waiting for your submitted series to be merged
(thanks for doing that!)

Thanks!

Jan