setting up sim project web space

Mike Frysinger vapier@gentoo.org
Thu Nov 18 00:19:01 GMT 2021

On 17 Nov 2021 19:46, Mark Wielaard wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 17, 2021 at 12:27:41PM -0500, Mike Frysinger via Gdb wrote:
> > i'd like to start a sim landing page for the sim project at
> > https://sourceware.org/sim/
> >
> > i'm not sure how to actually do this.  i tried e-mailing overseers but
> > didn't get a response.  anyone know where to start ?
>
> I can setup a sim-htdocs git repo for you, if you want, but I need to
> know which project/group is responsible for that.  Mailing overseers
> is the right way.  There was actually a reply to your request which
> you might have misssed:
> https://sourceware.org/pipermail/overseers/2021q3/017708.html
>
> Could you reply to that?  I think people are just wondering how/why the
> webpages need to be separate from the other gdb webpages on sourceware.

i'm guessing Frank didn't reply-all, he just posted to the list.  i thought
overseers was an alias, not a list anyone could subscribe to, so i missed
the response.  i'll follow up there once i figure out how to download the
raw e-mail :).  thanks.

the existence of the group is a bit hard to find -- it doesn't really show
up in searches.
https://sourceware.org/cgi-bin/search.cgi?submit=Search%3A&q=overseers
-mike