setting up sim project web space

Mark Wielaard mark@klomp.org
Wed Nov 17 18:46:31 GMT 2021

Hi Mike,

On Wed, Nov 17, 2021 at 12:27:41PM -0500, Mike Frysinger via Gdb wrote:
> i'd like to start a sim landing page for the sim project at
> https://sourceware.org/sim/
>
> i'm not sure how to actually do this.  i tried e-mailing overseers but
> didn't get a response.  anyone know where to start ?

I can setup a sim-htdocs git repo for you, if you want, but I need to
know which project/group is responsible for that.  Mailing overseers
is the right way.  There was actually a reply to your request which
you might have misssed:
https://sourceware.org/pipermail/overseers/2021q3/017708.html

Could you reply to that?  I think people are just wondering how/why the
webpages need to be separate from the other gdb webpages on sourceware.

Cheers,

Mark