Backport 037e8112b97 for the 10.x branch

Joel Brobecker brobecke@adacore.com
Mon May 17 16:21:37 GMT 2021

Hi Emil,

On Sun, May 16, 2021 at 03:00:06PM +0100, Emil Velikov wrote:
> Greetings Joel, all,
>
> I'd like to nominate a patch for the 10.x branch, in particular
> 037e8112b97 ("[gdb/server] Don't overwrite fs/gs_base with -m32").
> Since I just missed 10.2 - it would be great if we can have it in the
> next bugfix release.

We are not planning on doing another 10.x release, so would that
still be useful for you to do?

Note that we're started the process of preparing for the GDB 11.1
release. It's really hard to predict how long it's going to take
before we release, considering that we are a volunteer project,
but I'm hoping a couple of months.

--
Joel