GDB and MacOS 11.4/BigSur

Sam Warner samuel.r.warner@me.com
Tue Jun 29 14:38:38 GMT 2021

Is there a before review checklist?
Seems it would have:
1) use change in the latest source tree, presumably on all supported OSes, and log build
2) use test-suite before, and on all supported OSes, log results
3) fix test on all supported on all supported OSe

Which, for me, the all supported OSes is the big hurdle (in time and logistics). How’s this solved?

For now, I repro’ed the null-pointer issue is in the build I generated, which is good news,  I’ll grab that source fix you supplied and see if it resolves the issue.

Sam