AMD64_LINUX_frame_size

Walt Drummond walt@drummond.us
Wed Jan 6 16:38:59 GMT 2021

After looking at this further, I think I understand AMD64_LINUX_frame_size
and why it differs from the size of the kernel's rt_sigframe (differences
between glibc's and the kernels' definition of sigset_t), but I don't
understand how GDB arrived at 512 for AMD_LINUX_xstate.  The kernel's math
frame, which also contains the extended state information, is 840 bytes.  I
feel I must be missing something.  Any pointers?

Thanks.