gdb 8.3: "handler for the OSI ABI "FreeBSD" is not built into this configuration"

Martin Simmons qqxnjvamvxwx@dyxyl.com
Thu May 28 10:57:07 GMT 2020

Hi Chris,

I received your email below but it looks like the mailing list rejected
it.  For a small amount of output, it is better to just paste the text
into the email rather than attaching an rtf.

I can see what causes the warning but I think it might be unrelated to
the problem of debugging llvm-tblgen.

Rather than running gdb inside gdb, please just run:

/usr/local/bin/gdb ./llvm-tblgen llvm-tblgen.core

and then use the gdb commands:

info all
where

and send the full output.