[Help/Hint]: gdb output analysis

Kunal Chauhan atkunalchauhan@gmail.com
Thu May 14 14:15:42 GMT 2020

Hi
I have only binary and core file at running the gdb only
will bt full is not working it showing following
>>also when i tried : return it shows , it will need the process, should I
need the process to run , but scenerio of crash I can not produce.

Steps that I followed as below:

> gdb process core file

output:
    0xb66e8ee4 in strlen () from /lib/libc.so.6
> #1  0xb6da3854 in ?? () from /opt/qcom/lib/libcurl.so.4
> #2  ---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit--

>bt full

Backtrace stopped: previous frame identical to this frame (corrupt stack?)
(gdb

--
*Thanks with Regards!*

*Kunal Chauhan*