GNU Tools Cauldron 2020 update

Olivier Hainque
Thu Mar 19 14:58:18 GMT 2020

Dear all,

With the current evolution of the COVID-19 crisis worldwide, we are
unfortunately not in a position to maintain the organization of this
year’s GNU Tools Cauldron as originally planned in June.

We are working on the finalization of postponement options and will
let everyone know as soon as everything is confirmed.

We apologize for any inconvenience this might cause and ask for
your understanding.

If you have any concerns or questions, please do not hesitate to
reach out to the committee at 

With Kind Regards,


More information about the Gdb mailing list