Adding Python files to be autoloaded for a particular architecture

Reuben Thomas rrt@sc3d.org
Fri Jul 17 22:21:58 GMT 2020

On Fri, 17 Jul 2020 at 23:10, Christian Biesinger <cbiesinger@google.com>
wrote:

> You could certainly add new rules modeled after the system-gdbinit
> ones in gdb/data-directory/Makefile.in?

Thanks for your suggestion! Sorry if I'm failing to understand something
obvious, but what exactly do you mean by "new rules modeled after the
system-gdbinit ones"? In particular, it's not obvious to me how such a rule
would cause the file(s) I add to be automatically loaded on startup,
without also adding support for some other directory to GDB itself.

--
https://rrt.sc3d.org