PermissionsDarwin wiki fix

Joel Brobecker brobecker@adacore.com
Fri Jan 24 10:12:00 GMT 2020

Hello Galder,

> Information is missing in https://sourceware.org/gdb/wiki/PermissionsDarwin
>
> On macOS 10.15, when you create the certificate, the default alias is set
> to your email address. This needs to be set to gdb-cert too. This is
> implicit in the `security find-certificate -c gdb-cert` output but is not
> specified.
>
> Without that, when you get to the `codesign --entitlements
> gdb-entitlement.xml -fs gdb-cert $(which gdb)` stage, you get:
>
> error: The specified item could not be found in the keychain.
>
> Can someone update the wiki?

Would it be an option for you to update the wiki? All you need
is an account on the wiki and for me to add you to the list of
authorized editors. The purpose of that list of editors is
purely there to stop spamming.

I think it would be more effective if you maintained it yourself.
I could update it for you, but I might not always undertand
your instructions correctly and thus might say something
incorrect or incomplete.

If you are happy to do so, please send me your wiki ID, and I will
set you up (the wiki ID can be sent to me privately).

Thank you,
--
Joel