watchpoint on Fortran array elements

Wadud Miah wadud.miah@nag.co.uk
Mon Jan 6 16:55:00 GMT 2020

Hi,

I have set a watchpoint on a Fortran array element using GDB (version 8.3-7.fc30):

(gdb) watch vec(19)

But listing the watchpoints lists three watchpoints:

(gdb) info watchpoints
Num     Type           Disp Enb Address            What
12      watchpoint     keep y                      vec(19)
12.1                                       y                      vec(19)
12.2                                       y                      vec(19)

I don't understand why there are three watchpoints for a single array element. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Dr. Wadud Miah
Numerical Algorithms Group

Disclaimer

The Numerical Algorithms Group Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales with company number 1249803. The registered office is:

This e-mail has been scanned for all viruses and malware, and may have been automatically archived by Mimecast Ltd, an innovator in Software as a Service (SaaS) for business.