Do we still support DICOS?

Simon Marchi simon.marchi@polymtl.ca
Fri Dec 11 14:18:19 GMT 2020

On 2020-12-11 4:34 a.m., László Benedek via Gdb wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I am an Ericsson engineer working on a product that is the next version in the evolution of Dicos. This GDB support is still actively used in our products in Ericsson.
> If it is possible please do not remove it from GDB.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Best regards,
> Laszlo Benedek
> Ericsson
>
> p.s.: I am not a subscriber on the gdb mail list, I was notified about this discussion. If you'd like to answer please cc me directly.

Ok, thanks for the notice, that helps us know that it is still relevant.

There hasn't been any contribution related to Dicos in a while, so we weren't sure.  If
you stumble on any problem, don't hesitate to try to contribute fixes upstream, that way
we know that the platform is being used (and you don't have to maintain patches on the
side).

For others, here's the original thread:

https://sourceware.org/pipermail/gdb/2020-September/048925.html

Simon