Embedded World Exhibition & Conference 2019

Kelly Banks kelly.banks@expolistzone.com
Wed Jan 23 20:21:00 GMT 2019

Greetings,

I would like to know if you would be interested in acquiring the attendee
list as of "Embedded World Exhibition & Conference 2019?"

The list include total counts of 32,217 Attendees

Please do let me know your thoughts to proceed further.

Note: 1. The Price of this list will be at reduce value for this Month

          2. The counts given above are GDPR complaint with all the rules
and regulations with 100% opt-in contact

Awaiting your early response.

Thanks & Regards,

Kelly Banks  - Demand Generation

To remove from this mailing: reply with subject line as "Cease."