How to set the same command for all the breakpoints in gdb?

Peng Yu pengyu.ut@gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 02:54:00 GMT 2019

gdb manual says the following. But I want to set the same command for
all breakpoints and I don't want to know the number of all the
breakpoints. Is there a syntax to specify all the breakpoints? Thanks.

*Some GDB commands accept a range of breakpoints on which to operate.
A breakpoint range is either a single breakpoint number, like `5', or
two such numbers, in increasing order, separated by a hyphen, like
`5-7'. When a breakpoint range is given to a command, all breakpoint
in that range are operated on.*

--
Regards,
Peng