question about expand_symtabs_matching()

Tom Tromey tom@tromey.com
Wed Feb 27 23:55:00 GMT 2019

Hannes> And in case a shared library is unloaded, I would have thought
Hannes> that you could just removeall breakpoints in the address range
Hannes> of the shared library.

Yes.

At one point we had discussed this, but I guess it never really
happened.  So, something to do :-)

Hannes> What if I have a simple breakpoint like 'break some-file.c:123', is there even any
Hannes> symbol that can be expanded with expand_symtabs_matching()?

Nope, but then again it isn't called in this scenario; at least not if
"some-file.c" exists.

Tom