Is nexti confused by pushq?

David Griffiths dgriffiths@undo.io
Tue Feb 26 11:50:00 GMT 2019

Ok, so in my case this is generated code with no debug info (Java JIT
generated) so does that mean I shouldn't attempt to use nexti? (I've got
other issues which probably preclude using nexti anyway but just curious)

Cheers,

David

--

David Griffiths, Senior Software Engineer

Undo <https://undo.io> | Resolve even the most challenging software defects
with software flight recorder technology

Software reliability report: optimizing the software supplier and customer
relationship
<https://info.undo.io/software-reliability-report-optimizing-supplier-and-customer-relationship>