Is nexti confused by pushq?

dwk dwks42@gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 15:54:00 GMT 2019

I encounter this frequently, although I don't have a minimal case yet
either. I think it may have something to do with symbol information, as
I've only encountered the case when symbol information is not present (as
in the example you gave). stepi always works but nexti sometimes turns into
a continue, I assumed because it was unable to figure out where the "next"
instruction was somehow in the absence of symbols.

dwk