Add script to setup codesigning on macOS

Philippe Blain levraiphilippeblain@gmail.com
Fri Dec 13 22:41:00 GMT 2019

I don’t think that would be a problem for me.
The original script in LLDB does not have a specific license, so I guess the general LLDB license [1] (Apache 2.0) would apply to that file. From what I understand that would be OK for GDB but I don’t know a lot about these things.

I’ll get started !

Philippe.

[1] https://github.com/llvm-mirror/lldb/blob/master/LICENSE.TXT