Reading DWARF debug information from a PE executable

Artem Razin artem.razin@gmail.com
Wed Apr 17 16:21:00 GMT 2019

Hi,

This is my first question here and I hope it is suitable for this list.

I need (Windows/C++) to read DWARF debug information from a PE
executable. For example, mingw places debug information in this
format.

I've tried to adopt libdwarf but it seems to be able to read files in
ELF format only. At the same time mingw places debug information to
several PE sections.

Is there any way to pass raw data from these sections to libdwarf to
read debug information?

Or probably there are other ways to work with DWARF in case of PE executables...

Thank you!

--
Best regards,
Artem A. Razin