Reverse execution support in native debugging

Eli Zaretskii eliz@gnu.org
Wed Apr 3 10:17:00 GMT 2019

Do any native targets support reverse execution in GDB?  If so, which
ones, and what commands does the user need to type before she can
start using reverse-execution commands in native debugging?

I'm asking because someone just tried that on GNU/Linux and got an
error message saying "Target multi-thread does not support this
command."  I was under the impression that GNU/Linux did support this
natively.

If only the "process record and replay" target can support reverse
execution natively, perhaps we should say so in the Reverse Execution
section.

TIA