GDB 8.1 build error

Paul Koning paulkoning@comcast.net
Fri Apr 27 18:02:00 GMT 2018

I can't build GDB on Mac.  This shows up both in a native build, and a cross-build (for example target=mips-netbsdelf).  I see this error:

/Users/pkoning/Downloads/gdb-8.1/gdb/stap-probe.c:122:29: error: default
      initialization of an object of const type 'const stap_static_probe_ops'
      without a user-provided default constructor
const stap_static_probe_ops stap_static_probe_ops;

or

/Users/pkoning/Downloads/gdb-8.1/gdb/probe.c:63:28: error: default
      initialization of an object of const type 'const any_static_probe_ops'
      without a user-provided default constructor
const any_static_probe_ops any_static_probe_ops;

(same problem, different source file).

	paul