Issue with Latest GDB on AIX with GCC-6.12

David Edelsohn dje.gcc@gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 14:47:00 GMT 2017

Nitish,

Patches should be sent to the gdb-patches mailing list with a new
email thread. Please follow the format for email subject lines.

configure is a generated file, so you must patch configure.ac and then
be able to use the correct version of autoconf to regenerate the file.

There already is a variable have_static_libs, so it may be more useful
to re-use that variable than to create another one with much the same
functionality.

Thanks, David